Leap ‘N Learn
Ages 3 – 4
**Note: Schedule is subject to change based on class enrollment; new classes are constantly forming. Therefore, please call our front desk at (518) 383-6654 ext. 5 for the most up to date class schedules.**
This class is an introduction to dance. The primary goal of the class is to foster a love of movement. Creativity and expression are encouraged throughout a number of different activities in each class. All concepts are steps in which 3 and 4 year olds are able to master with increased self-confidence and will prepare them for the next level class.
Our young “Leap N’ Learn” dancers will:
- Learn fundamental Ballet Techniques
- Develop social & motor skills
- Enjoy smaller class sizes for personalized attention
- Develop a love of dance that will last for a lifetime!
Required Dance Wear:
- Short sleeve black body suit
- Ballet pink leggings or pink socks
- Gymnastic slippers or leather ballet slippers in pink or white
- Boys wear white tee-shirt, black shorts, and black ballet or gymnastic slippers
We have exciting and entertaining performances with our Ballet recital and our Jazz / Hip Hop recital. Call us today or stop by and you will see why more families in the Clifton Park area trust us for dance instruction each year over any other dance studio.
- 45 minute class
- 60 minute class
Note: All fees must be paid by pre-authorized debit at time of registration.
All tuition payments are made by and accepted by pre-authorized debit from bank or checking account only. Credit cards and cash are not accepted for individual in-person payments for classes each month.